Chicken tortilla wraps offer fast and easy healthy eating. Quick recipe to make great tasting Mexican food.
Total time: 15 minutes
Chicken Tortilla Wraps Ingredients
- 4 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package 30%-less sodium taco seasoning mix
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup thin onion wedges
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 medium-size tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil; bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until heated.
While tortillas bake, in a heavy-duty plastic bag, put chicken and taco seasoning in and shake well.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat. Sauté chicken and onion for 6 minutes or until chicken is done.
Spoon chicken mixture onto tortillas; followed by lettuce, tomato, and sour cream. Roll up tortillas and serve immediately.
3 Very Lean Meat