Looking forward to lose weight? Winter can be the best possible season to see effective results regarding weight loss when it comes to exercise, work outs and gym. Winter comes with lots of green and healthy food one may find it difficult to get during any other season. Also, due to cold, one may exercise hours and hours to sweat, and yet won’t get tired of the sweat due the chilly weather, and after all warmth is pleasure for all of us in winter.
What Foods Should I Consume During Winter for Possible Weight Loss?
• Tangelo- Tangelo is an orange like fruit resembling tangerine and grapefruit. Found in winter, Tangelo carry a minimal amount calories and a good amount of potassium and vitamin C that will help to boost energy during workouts in winter.
• Oysters- Though Oysters are available throughout the year, it is better known for its possible weight loss effects especially during winter season. It is known to carry only 8 calories along with effective minerals like zinc, iron, iodine, calcium and more.
• Dark Chocolate- To fill the gap of sweets and carving during diet in winter, Dark chocolate will be the best possible food. Dark chocolate do not contain extreme calories and hence one may eat it during excessive diet to fulfill the need of sugar or sweet.
• Strawberry- “A one-cup serving of strawberries has only 50 calories and contains 2 grams of fiber and 160-percent of the recommended daily value of vitamin C,” Oppenheimer says. From above stats, one may conclude possible health benefits of strawberries during winter, though they are available throughout the year.
• Coconut Milk- Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCFA) found in coconut milk as suggested by researches, can possibly help to speed up metabolism and may promote weight loss too! MCFAs have been found to cut weight effectively according to many researches and studies.
• Honey- Honey is a good source of antioxidant and does not contain sugar. Instead, honey carry good amount of vitamins and minerals necessary for digestive system of the human body. Honey has been popular carrying its magical effect towards weight loss, and thus in winter it will be beneficial to eat honey in limited amount with certain carvings like lemon juice, warm water, cinnamon and more.
• Other Winter Foods for Good Health and Weight Loss- Many versatile fruits and vegetable are available in plenty during winter and some of them are quite beneficial for health. Foods like Guava, Meyer Lemons, Brussels Sprouts, Pomegranate, Cabbage, Sunflower Seeds Kiwifruit, Sweet Potatoes, and many more are available mostly during the winter season and are well known health enhancers as suggested by studies and researches.
It is wise to lose weight naturally by applying versatile tactics, tips, and beverages available throughout the year. Yet, many a times it becomes difficult to tackle over weight. And in those circumstances one may opt for supplements like Ephedra,Garciana and more, for these supplements are next to natural too!