Health is wealth and so does is a healthy body. With malnutrition, adulteration, busy schedules and related unhealthy practices prevalent these days, health and growth deficiency have become synonyms. Though many other factors relate to growth deficiency by birth like substandard receptors (accepting access of hormones in cells), hereditary succession etc., but the foremost factor hindering health & growth among children’s as well as adults is Growth Hormone Deficiency.
Growth Hormone also indicated precisely as GH or HGH, is a key stimulator of cell reproduction & regeneration in human body. Indicated as a stress hormone, GH also raises the amount of glucose and liberate fatty acids. Further, IGF-1 i.e. Insulin-like Growth Factor, a hormone playing an important role in child growth and continues to affect human growth till adult age, is also stimulated by GH.
Symptoms of GH Deficiency in Children:
- Generally, growth deficiency can be detected in children by comparing their height and weight a normal or standard child must behold in a particular age or age group.
- Secondly a child with growth hormone deficiency carries chubby waist with normal body proportions.
- Normal intelligence but younger looks (as compared to other children) is the third symptom of growth hormone deficiency in kids.
Symptoms of GH Deficiency in Adults:
- Uneasiness, Depression and Laziness are some core indications of Growth Hormone Deficiency in adults.
- Fatigue followed by decreased sexual power.
- Low resistance towards heat and cold.
- And last but not the least, less muscles i.e. lean & thin body.
Have any symptoms from the above? Not to worry, with the blessing of science, there are ingredients that may help. And one of the most widely accepted compounds for Growth Hormone deficiency is Somatropin. Somatropin also known as GH is synthesized, and secreted by pituitary gland present underneath the brain and is an active element of Growth Hormone essential for producing GH, naturally. It pumps in flow of water, nutrients, and electrolytes into the bowel thus helping our body to fight Short Bowel Syndrome.
Live Lean Today has an exclusive on one of the best somatropin products on the market with Pure HGH Spray.
It is wise to consult your doctor first before taking any step.