You have probably heard the terms anabolic state or anabolics. So what does an anabolic state mean, and how do achieve an optimal state for building muscle tissue. Anabolic state is the process to which your body rebuilds and grows lean muscle tissue. The following is 7 ways to achieve a great anabolic state for muscle growth.
7 Steps to Anabolic State
1. Protein is the essential building block you need to build muscle mass. As you have probably heard amino acids which make up protein are called the building blocks of muscle tissue. You want to get 1-1.5 grams of protein per body weight and spread the meals over 5-6 small meals during the day. Lean protein sources like fish, poultry, eggs, and whey protein shakes make great sources. Because protein shakes are fast and low fat way to get protein, it is important to still get three whole food meals of protein in per day.
2. Your body needs carbs. Carbohydrates are the most missed aspect of people’s anabolic state and thus creates one of the biggest limiting factors. Carbohydrates are your body’s main source of energy, and when you don’t get adequate carbs in your diet your body burns muscle tissue for energy. Also, as your body utilizes carbs it sends more amino acids into your muscle tissue to stimulate further muscle growth. Complex carbs makes the best choices like potatoes, pasta, rice, and whole wheat bread. You can not get adequate energy from eating vegetables for your carbohydrates.
3. You need to eat more calories. The #1 question most people get wrong on the National Academy of Sports Medicine’s nutrition certification is if I want to gain more size do I increase protein, increase carbs, increase fat, or increase total calories at the same percentages. The answer is increase total calories. You want to eat 55% carbs, 20% protein, and 25% healthy fats.
4. You need to get rest. Your body releases growth hormone while you are sleeping which is why your results are achieved while you are sleeping. You need to adequate rest of 7-8 hours of sleep per night for optimal results. Lean Dreams is a growth hormone releaser which support a good night sleep and optimal hgh release at night.
6. Proper supplementation is essential to develop the muscle tissue the way you want. Supplements allow you to optimize how you eat, when you get vital nutrients, and that you get the exact nutrients you need on a daily basis. Read our Muscle Building Supplement Guide for more details.
7. If building mass is your goal then excess cardio will hinder that result. Cardio is important for other health reasons and goals though if an anabolic state right now is what you are concerned with that limited the extra calorie burning for aerobic exercise. If you only do strength training workouts though you will have issues if you don’t add a cardio routine to your weekly workouts long term.
7. You need to drink plenty of water. Our bodies are made up of 70% water and even a 5% reduction in hydration causes a 20% drop in performance. Drink your water throughout the day as well.
|Featured Bodybuilder Product||Methyl 1-D|
|Methyl 1-D is delivers the most explosive and safest pro hormone complex on the market. Now, get a free bottle I-Gh-1 with every bottle of Methyl 1-D. You will see muscle mass gains in only 14 days with Methyl 1-d by LG Science.|