Could you imagine losing weight during the holidays instead of gaining weight. It actually is possible. Live Lean Today has compiled the Top Five Best Weight Loss Tips for this holiday season. If you have more questions, LIVE’s online personal trainers can support you through your obstacles this holiday season. Have a great holiday and enjoy your weight loss.
Top Five Holiday Weight Loss Tips
1. Drink Water: the holiday season is full of parties and often we want to be holding something to drink. Drinking water will save you 1,000s of calories over a holiday season which could an extra 2-3 pounds lost.
2. Eat Snacks: eat a healthy snack before going to party and you keep your body from overeating. If you don’t eat to save calories, you body loses the ability to tell you that you are full, so you will eat even more during the event.
3. Do Any Exercise: people often say they are to busy during the holidays. When you really look at we are only going to a few parties and have a few big holiday days. Doing any exercise will support you at least not gaining weight if you don’t do enough to lose weight. Try using a Reebok B-1 step counter when shopping and set a minimum limit before leaving the mall.
4. Decide How Much: decide before you get to the party how much you are going to eat and drink, and then stick to it. Going in with a plan will save lots of empty calories when we start the holidays with a doesn’t matter attitude.
5. Decide to Lose Weight: you will be surprised how powerful it is to tell yourself that this season you are going to lose weight regardless of what time of the year it is. When we put positive thoughts into our mind; positive actions occur. Once you tell yourself that it is impossible to lose weight during the holidays, if you sat back you would be amazed at how many decisions you made that made things worse that you would normally never make.