7 Steps to New Years Weight Loss
Congratulations! This New Year you are going to achieve your weight loss and fitness goals. Follow the 7 Steps listed below and you will have the fittest and trimmest New Year EVER!
Trimmer Waist – Tone Muscles – More Energy
Live Lean Today has put together the exact plan for you to achieve all your weight loss and fitness goals. Our Online Personal Trainers are ready to support you will any questions or concerns that you might have. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our certified personal trainers will reply back promptly.
7 Steps to Weight Loss Success
1. Set Different Kind of Weight Loss Goal: You have probably heard that setting goals is important. Though we want to take it one step further than you have in the past. Most people are used to setting weight loss goals. We have found that setting a goal not based on weight actually achieves greater weight loss than setting a number of pounds to lose. For example, instead of setting a goal to lose 30 pounds set a goal to be at certain dress size. It is important to set a goal in the positive which means “I will achieve a size 8 dress size” instead of “I will lose 4 dress sizes.” The new type of goal keeps us from using the scale as an indicator of success. Most diets use water weight loss to get pounds off fast which isn’t fat. If you have to buy smaller clothes does it matter how much you weigh? Other ideas for goals is fitting into a certain outfit again or be able to do physical acitivity with your kids for a complete hour without a break. You don’t want to lose 30 pounds, you want what losing 30 pounds will do for you. So set a goal according to what you want in the end.
2. Pick an Event: The biggest obstacle to overcome is after the honeymoon period is over of starting your new plan. Everyone is really excited and motivation is easy the first couple weeks or the first month. Some time in the second to third month the instant excitement typically lessens. This is the time period when more people quit their New Years resolutions. This is why before you start your program, pick an event 6 months away. It is important to pick something that is exciting to you and in alignment with your goal. Common events may be to run a marathon, go on a shopping spree for sexier clothes, or take a trip to the beach where you wear your new swimsuit. Make this a special event for you. Having a committment longer than 3 months away drastically increases your success of achieving your weight loss. It is important to pay for or sign up for your event before you start which makes it harder to weasel out later.
3. Professional Cardio Training: One big obstacle for people is that they typically do the same workout every time they train. This is never more evident than with cardio where so many people spend hours doing cardio everyday instead of 30 min. that directly impacts your metabolism. Live Lean Today’s fitness plans create a personalized heart rate profile that is utilized to have you burn the optimal level of fat in each workout. There are 3 different heart zone workouts that you need to train in each week for your metabolism to increase and burn the most calories.
4. Customized Strength and Flexibility Plan: Having a personal trainer can make all the difference between success and failure. Everybody has a different body, physical ability, and ability to adapt to training which is why having a certified personal trainer customize and progress your workout is vital to long term success. It is vital that your muscle tissue and metabolism are challenged greater in week 13 then they are in week 1. Lacking from most programs is proper active flexibility which reduces your risk of injury and allows for greater workouts which equals greater results. Live Lean Today’s professional staff has over 10 years of fitness experience each to maximize each workout.
5. Personalized Nutrition Program: Your diet plan is 70% of your results. It is vital that you have a personalized diet plan from a professional that adjusts with you as you increase your metabolism and understands your personal obstacles. Most people concentrate on what they eat, though it it how you eat which is paramount to weight loss. Eating small correct portion size meals throughout the day trains your metabolism to burn fat and more total calories. Eating 5 small meals is not a 90 day program it is how your body wants to fuel itself for the rest of your life.
6. Give Yourself a Break: How we start our program mentally is just as important as what we do physically. The biggest mental block especially on New Years resolutions is the idea you have to do everything perfect. So, once one day or one workout doesn’t go the way we want, many people feel that they won’t be able achieve their goals and quit. You want to think about creating a lifestyle of healthy eating and fitness that works within your schedule so you can do it for life. Successful weight loss is about having bad meals and bad workouts so we can learn from them to be better because of them. If you have a bad day give yourself a break, remember they you are already doing something great because you are getting fitter, and make today count.
7. Take Action Today: Your time to live in the body you have alwasy dreamed of is today. Taking the first step is alwasy the hardest though breaking through that barrier of “tomorrow I will start” is the biggest step towards success. Right now take advantage of our 7 Day Free Trial and use the Live Lean or Live Healthy plan totally free for a week. Your own personal trainer is just a click away. Joining Live Lean Today could be the best investment you ever made in yourself – Join Today.
Learn More About Live Lean Today Plans – Take the Tour