HGH plays a vital role in staying young, and it is when you are young that your Growth Hormone Levels are at peak levels. After you finish growing tall your body begins to produce less ultimately becoming much lower in adult life. In fact, at age 30 your body produces 2% less each year following. When you reach a certain point of declined HGH you may experience an increase in fat, a decrease in the tightness of skin, and loss of muscle mass. Naturally the goal is to keep your HGH levels as high as possible through aging to stay as youthful as you can.
Unfortunately there is a divide in the opinion whether or not HGH is healthy when administered by a doctor via injection. About half of the medical world think it’s somewhat a “fountain of youth”, while the others aren’t completely convinced. Thanks to such supplement companies as Pure Pro for example, there are alternatives to synthetic HGH. Its even come to light velvet from deer antler stimulates the body’s production of Growth Hormone to increase substantially.
Supplementing with natural HGH Spray and or Velvet Antler are great alternatives, but there are also numerous other natural sources to help boost your levels.
- Fenugreek– This vegetable has been shown to increase Growth Hormone factors and also give you a boost in energy.
- L-Arginine– This is an amino acid helps the body to release more GH and can be easily obtained.
- Exercise– Strength training and exercise is a great way to not only stay healthy but also assists the body in secreting more GH.
- Proper Sleep– It is while you sleep that your body releases the most Growth Hormone so you want to be sure to get proper amounts of good deep sleep.
- Laughter– That’s right, in 1989 a study showed men who watched a 60 minute comedy had an 87 percent increase in Growth Hormone levels.
- Detoxing– This is another great way to not only cleanse your body through detoxification, but cleaning up your liver will boost GH production.
These are good natural ways to increase your GH levels helping you to look younger, repair and rebuild faster, and reach physical achievements you may not otherwise have been able to. When combined with proper supplementation you should be hiking up your GH levels and feeling great!
For more information on supplements and nutrition visit LIVE LEAN TODAY and allow their experts to assist you.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.