In the sports nutrition and fitness world Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is a widely known drug used to repair injuries and enhance performance. HGH has been tremendously effective for many of its users, unfortunately it is not FDA approved outside of the medical world due to lack of overall knowledge. Its a controversial drug with the government just as so many performance enhancing products on the market.
So what do we know about this so called age defying miracle drug. Synthetic human growth hormone was developed in 1985 and approved by the FDA for specific uses in children and adults. In children, HGH injections are approved for treating short stature of unknown cause as well as poor growth due to a number of medical causes, including:
- Turner’s syndrome, a genetic disorder that affects a girl’s development
- Prader-Willi syndrome, an uncommon genetic disorder causing poor muscle tone, low levels of sex hormones, and a constant feeling of hunger
- Chronic kidney insufficiency
- HGH deficiency or insufficiency
- Children born small for gestational age
In adults, approved uses of HGH include:
- Short bowel syndrome, a condition in which nutrients are not properly absorbed due to severe intestinal disease or the surgical removal of a large portion of the small intestine
- HGH deficiency due to rare pituitary tumors or their treatment
- Muscle-wasting disease associated with HIV/AIDS
HGH is most commonly used by athletes of all kinds, especially bodybuilders. Because of Human Growth Hormones ability to repair, heal, and strengthen injuries to the body, many competitors seek out the drug on the grey and black markets. The grey market refers to buying and selling products that are not illegal but also not authorized yet by the FDA. Where as the black market is buying drugs illegally and subject to stiff penalties if found. Similar to strong supplemental products such as pro hormones, the government has been doing its best to clear the grey market thus leaving the purchasing of HGH illegal without medical prescription and increasing the use of the black market to obtain it. It’s not only athletes that seek out the benefits of HGH. There are many capabilities of Human Growth Hormone including reducing fat, building muscle, restoring hair growth and color, strengthening the immune system, normalizing blood sugar, increasing energy and improving sex life, sleep quality, vision, and memory.
As far as the negative side effects are concerned possibilities include:
- Nerve, muscle, or joint pain
- Swelling due to fluid in the body’s tissues (edema)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Numbness and tingling of the skin
- High cholesterol levels
With so many great benefits and few serious side effects it’s puzzling to many why HGH is not legal. There are some great products on the market today which have shown to increase the body’s natural production of HGH substantially. They are becoming fewer and harder to come by as the banning of such products increases. Pure Factors is a company that produces some great natural HGH increasing products still available for legal purchase including Pure Antler, Pure HGH Spray, Pure Antler Spray, and more.
For more information on HGH use and products consult the experts of LIVE LEAN TODAY!
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.