Deer Antler Velvet is possibly the safest ingredient regarding the effects it produces when used or applied in supplements using clinically proven methods. Its effects are gradual and develop over time. This suggests a person to continue taking deer antler or supplement over a long period of time in a proper manner to get utmost beneficial results.
Benefits of Natural IGF-1 Obtained From Deer Antler Velvet:
Increased Muscles: IGF-1 helps the body to get more muscles by-
• Enhancing the growth of muscle cells, and limiting rise of fatty tissues on the contrary
• Enhancing consumption of glucose by muscle cells
• Enhancing fats to work as an energy creator for the body, within the body
• Decreasing the utilization of carbohydrates by the body
• By blocking the muscle tissues from breaking down after exercise and workouts
Increased Immunity: IGF-1 is quite well known for increasing immunity system by-
• Enhancing production of white blood cells
• Restoring the lymphoid tissue that help the body to promote immunity
• Enhancing and activating lymphocytes B and T that helps the body to resist and tackle virus and other germs
• Degrading and resisting LDL cholesterol
Reduced Fat: Growth Hormones, Testosterone, Ephinepherine and more have been widely known to provide lipolysis
effect i.e. breaking of lipids (fat carrying tissues/molecules). Since IGF-1 is a type of growth hormone molecule it has been known to enhance fat burning mechanism, thus resulting in reduced mass of the body.
Covering Cartilage, Bone Fracture, Joint Pain, and Reduced Bone Density: As soon as the body grows older, bones start to reduce their density. IGF-1 has been well known carrying its possible bone repairing and diminishing joint pain effects, and has been known to do so by enhancing and stimulating the major bone density increasing cells such as osteoblast, osteoclast, and osteocytes.
Enhanced Age and Reduced Aging: the common sense behind aging is the reduction of growth hormones as the body grows older. Since the body grows older the functioning of body like digestive function, cell reproduction, and everything starts to decrease gradually. This leads to low production of Growth Hormones by the pituitary glands. Growth hormones lead to birth of IGF-1 and hence an increase in IGF-1 is a sub part of increased growth hormones. Thus, when IGF-1 level rises within the body, aging tends to slow down.
Other ultimate benefits of Natural IGF-1 includes: Possibly increased life span, active body, increased metabolism, healthy skin, faster recovery to nerve damages and other injuries, and many more.