We often read about metabolism on health check pages, websites, supplement stores, supplement banners and many more, assuring accurately possible solutions to tackle ailments from increased weight, decreased energy level up to nasal congestion, joint pain, and lean muscles.
And the matter that must hit a hammer on one’s head while reading these contents is, What metabolism actually is? Is metabolism really linked to weight loss?
One can not answer these questions with exact conclusions for every individual has its own capability, body structure, tolerance, etc. Yet keeping all the assumptions and exceptions to the right, one can conclude about Metabolism being an equally important milestone on the way to weight loss, by going through below bullet points:
• Metabolism is a process of converting our intake i.e. whatever we eat or drink into energy, it also relates to transformation and reproduction of cells within living beings.
• During this process calories and other beverages combine with oxygen to release the energy required by our body in order to work. Thus more the calories burn, the more will me your body’s metabolism rate.
• Burning of calories i.e. metabolism rate depends on versatile factors of human being such as body size, gender i.e. male/female, age, etc.
• Further physical factors burning calories include physical activities i.e. walking, running, playing, etc. the more physical activities you carry, the more will be your metabolism rate.
• Scientifically it is possible to lose weight (keeping aside assumptions and exceptions) via burning more calories than regular. Burning more calories is equal to increased metabolism rate an increased heat. This increased heat will burn more calories resulting in decreased weight.
• Calories also carry fatty acids and tissues obtained by intake of fatty foods such as oil, bread, etc. Thus burning calories is partially related to burning fats up to possible extents.
• Increased metabolism is related to active body. Thus athletes who perform physical activities contrary burning calories, tends to be more active with increased energy levels, and are always slim.
Thus one can exclaim positively that directly or indirectly Metabolism is related to weight loss, keeping mental & physical assumptions and exceptions aside.